Saturday, April 29, 2006

Simple and to the point...

I felt the need to do a Journal art page...there is a story behind this one....."Set It Free"....You know how you can just be moving right along in life and then someone comes by and rips the rug out from under you?! And then send you on the emotional rollercoaster?! Well, this is that time right now for me. I am really struggling with my words here and my daily routine. I feel like I have just went backwards in time and I am not liking it at all. The time in my life where I felt whole, just got torn to shreds. So, now piece by piece I feel I have to start all over. Like a puzzle being put back together. I know! How depressing. Blah!

Got to search for that missing puzzle piece!

Anywho, to all my lovely friends, Happy Creating!

Nancy

6 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Love the colors! *Hugs!* I know what you're talking about... Some people send me on that rollercoaster. I'm working towards being more grounded not so easily tossed about! It's taken a good while, but I've gained some ground! I don't have any excellent advice, just "been there and understand" (if that helps at all)! I like this piece a lot!

11:34 PM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks Tara! I am working thru this problem....standing my ground and not backing away from it...I have family and a business to take care of and things I enjoy way to much to let it get to me!

8:19 AM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Nancy, I have this theory that once our lives start running smoothly it creates a "stress void" and in the universal re-balancing of things, something has to come along and fill it--MORE STRESS...ACK! OK so I'm (kinda) kidding but it seems like this makes us appreciate so much more those moments in our lives where everything IS going smoothly. Anyway, hope you are doing OK!!!

8:49 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger artjunk~ said...

I love this one, the purples/blues, everything. I'm sad to here you are getting thrown for a loop...hope art, friends and family help pick you up! I hate when that happens, but it does pass, hope real soon for you! :)

8:52 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Suzanne you are totally right..sad that it has to be stress to fill the void...but its a matter of getting on top of that stress and moving on to better things and the things you love most....Thanks hun

9:50 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks Artjunk....for the compliments and understanding...I am doing much better now...with the help of friends and family...I will be gettin back to my BOD tomorrow and be doing some free style...who knows what will happen there...but it should feel good just doing something without a care lol

9:52 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home