Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nope not posting art today!

Howdy y'all....Yes I did my journal art today but not really pleased with the results...will post it tomorrow even though I hate it lol.....

Anywho, seen this on other blogs thought I might as well join in the fun...monkey see monkey do LOL

Five minutes to yourself? Clean out all that derned #((@&*)% spam in my email!
Five bucks to spend right now? Dollar Store finds for my art.
Five items in your house you could part with right now, that you hadn't thought of all ready?
Hmmm only 5...ok...old window blinds, the cats shredded cat toy, the squeeky chair I'm sitting in( could be me bones squeekin...nope it's the chair), my old art supply cart, dining room set (does that count as 1 item lol)
Five items you aboulutely, positively could never part with in your house...I would say my family but they are not items..they is human sheesh....my art stuff, my coffee mug that says, "Here kitty kitty kitty", my printer(although that could go in the stuff I can part with if I can sweet talk my sweet sweet adorable hubby into a laser printer hehe) my pez dispenser collection, my scooby doo pillow. OH LAWDY!!
Five words you love? YESSSSSS, OOOO kkkkkkkkkkkk!, You Ready?(oops that's two hehe), Mommy, Cutie.

And there you have it!

Happy Creating,

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger MizCarla said...

Hi Honey
Just wanted to pop in-say hi and let you know that I haven't forgotten about your page on the website--life has a BIG hold on me eeekkkk!!! Hubby will be home tomorrow for a few days, and I'm hoping I can get caught up on to-do list.
xoxs
Carla

12:49 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hi Carla hun....No problem darlin....Hope all is ok with you!

Hugs,

Nancy

7:12 AM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home