Thursday, April 20, 2006

Music soothes the soul


Newest Journal art page "Joyful Song"....I gave up on that other "quirky" page...at least for the moment....I am sure something will hit me on what to do with it...So, I am not totally giving up on it.

Got some new stuff on my website "Found Objects" hope you take a look-see at what I have to offer y'all! Thanks!

www.somethingtwocrowabout.citymax.com

on the last page in my site "Found Objects"
Seems everytime I post the whole address it messes up
this page....Ah well lol...


Happy Creating!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger veralucia said...

Hi Nancy!
You have some very nice artwork here. Thanks for sharing!
hugs
Vera

7:32 PM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Vera glad you could stop and visit here!

8:56 PM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

This is nice. I like your color scheme and that rawhide looking thing there... did you paint that or is it a cutout? Is that sewing, or did you draw those Xs? Lots of questions! :)~~Tara

9:03 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hiya Tara...There are never too many questions....First off thank you for the compliment! The rawhide looking thing is actually a torn music sheet adhered to my journal page...I went over it with white acrylic paint, excuding a few words on the music sheet..I let that dry then went over it with antiquing gel and rubbed excess off with paper towel...nope didn't sew on the page this time but have in the past...it is simply drawn X's with oil pastels...Thanks for inquiring!

9:40 AM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home