Monday, April 17, 2006

Long Day

I hope everyones Easter was a good one!....My family and I had a good time...baskets of goodies, egg hunt, gorging ourselves...well at least the children did lol...We spent the remainder of our day watching movies together....Tomorrow my children go back to school WOOOOOOOHOOOO spring break is over!...shhhhhh I didn't say that hehehehe...

I spent most of my morning cleaning and then our family hit the antique shop....what a blast...found lots of goodies and a Rice king size bed...absolutely gorgeous...now my hubby can quit calling me a bed hog :P lol....

When I returned I had lots of goodies in the mail of orders I made....and this is what I came up with..."A Little Birdie"...8 1/2 x 11 journal art page....I know what y'all are thinkin...whens this woman going to do something besides journal art lol....honestly I don't know...so far I haven't found any classes around my area...I would like to get into assembledge...and learn some new collage techniques....but I do so love my journal art....keeps me out of depression...hey I'm all for it if it keeps me from going there. One day I will find a class but for now........

Happy Creating!

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger artjunk~ said...

I know what you mean! I all looks so fun...esp. those assemblages now, BUT I always have this pull on my heart when I miss a day in my Art Journal. There is something about making a diary of thoughts in such a colorful and creative way. I think that must be why people are so drawn to this type of art. Go where your heart leads you every day! your Art is beautiful!! It makes others happy too!!!

6:37 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

I'd love to take an art journal workshop, but I haven't found anything in this area, and traveling isn't feasible right now. I like your art journal, though, so keep it up! ~~Tara

11:35 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home