Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Life's A Circus

My girls are out for springbreak....oy! None of their friends home for them to go play with or come over....The school would pick the week for springbreak during my PMS....Quick throw midol pleeeeeease! LOL.

Anywho, here is my latest Journal art page "Circus".
Images used: the lil clown girlie was from Top Hat Designs the Barnum and Bailey image from Enchanted Merchantile CD. And ugh drew and cut my own Circus letters out..don't wanna do that again for awhile...

I am outtie here...hunt down some midol....and hide out for awhile lol

Happy Creating,

Nancy

Ramblings of an artist....
Ok back again...ok that midol didn't help much... tapping fingers here
Do y'all ever feel like your going back-
wards in time with your artwork?...guess that's the way I am feeling
right now
but I see improvements, the more I do art....Just don't know
how to feel at the moment or how to improve my techniques
I feel like I am in a rut....I guess we all have our moments
or is it just me......OH! and sorry Tara for the multiple
messages....hehe ..Hugs!......not a good day for me I am off to double
up on the midol....somehow I really don't think it will help much ARGH!

1 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Haha! It doesn't matter! I know how you're feeling... irritable here, too, but trying to cope. I like the page! I think I have some paper with those green spirals! Looks good!

12:55 PM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home