Thursday, April 06, 2006

Create everyday!

Ok! Going to try this again....last one wouldn't post &%$#@!

New piece I created "Now and Forever".
Created this using a 5" x 7" paper I made for the background...Face images are from www.enchantedmerchantile.com Bits and pieces of Tim Holtz stickers...the background where the people images are I edged the paper with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink...then took a lightly damp paintbrush and spread the ink around the whole piece. This one was fun...and I love the way it turned out...I am not very good with the vintage stuff...practice practice practice.

Now I wish my hubby would get home with my paper...yes I want to see him too hehe...miss em both LOL...I want to get back to my journal art pages.

Happy Creating!

Nancy

1 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Hi Nancy, and thanks for visiting my blog! :) I saw your profile, yes, read VC Andrews years ago, Stephen King, and I LOVE George Winston and Home Alone. I enjoy visiting all the creative blogs--they're so inspiring and I pick up new ideas to try! --Tara

11:10 AM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home