Wednesday, April 26, 2006

BOD: Day 1 {pockets}

Oh ya love my scanner....blah...sorry folks cannot get the whole pic to show...as I said I am not good with a camera..so we are stuck with scans....

This is the inside cover of my BOD. This week in pockets. At bottom of inside cover I made 3 pockets using the already made pocket. Originally it was one large pocket and turned it into 3. First pocket is "Past" Dreams and has a tag I made and on front is an image of me(yup I'm the baby lol) and my siblings on back it reads: "Past dreams" "Dreams of yesterday, spending time with my siblings, and dreams of being together once again"
Pocket 2 "Present"...Tag image is my lovely daughters on back reads: "Present Dreams" "Keeping my daughters close and that they stay close in the future"...Pocket 3 "Future" Tag has an image of me and my husband..back of tag reads: "Future Dreams" "That my husband and I, have a long, healthy and loving relationship, now and forever"
At top of inside cover I used "Real Life" Stickers "Faith" "Love" and "Dreams". Please feel free to leave any comments or questions. Thanks!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

13 Comments:

Blogger kathywas said...

Nancy...I love what you have done with this page. The symbolism behind each of the tags is so endearing and memorable. You've done a great job at expressing your dreams!

10:39 AM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Kathy!

12:32 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger ArtsyMama said...

I love this! VERY nice work:)

7:04 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger artjunk~ said...

This is beautiful Nancy!!!!!!!

7:34 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you artsymama and artjunk~ ! I am having such a good time with this!

8:17 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Deborah said...

FAB! I love your "take" on dreaming!

9:34 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank You Deborah!

9:42 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Nancy, this is a change from your usual whimsical creations but just as nice and appealing! ~Suzanne

10:34 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hi Suzanne...Yes, this is definately a change for me. And a challenge. I am not very good with the antiquey thing..but I am having fun. Thank you so much for the compliment! :)

7:22 AM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Jeanne said...

What a wonderful page. Loved the concept of Past, Present and Future.

10:29 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you so much Jeanne!

7:05 AM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

Hey, I like that past/present/future idea!

9:04 AM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks Tara!!!

11:29 AM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home