Sunday, April 09, 2006

Beautiful Day

It was just gorgeous outside...it was 70 degrees and clear blue skies....I guess I am starting to like the south...didn't think I would...with weather like this I can handle...

Back to my Journal art pages again..."Postcards from Daddy". The postcard images I got from www.b-muse.com
Then aged the edges with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink. Found an image on another collage cats site...Thanks Christy! The background is good ol Crayola color crayons and over top colored pencil...painted yellow circles on top and added embellishments....I sure wish I could find these letter tiles elsewheres than Walmart...I don't get out much, so if any of you know where I can find these online plz let me know...it would be much appreciated....Thanks!

Happy Creating,

Nancy Baumiller

I have a few of my collage/paintings on canvas, on sale now at:

www.somethingtwocrowabout.citymax.com/page/page/3180160.htm

Collage Sheets made by yours truly, at a low price of only $3.00 per sheet!
www.somethingtwocrowabout.citymax.com/page/page/2981986.htm take a look around, you will never know what you might find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home