Saturday, March 25, 2006

Welcome to my blog!!


This will be my first posting so bear with me folks!
Today as every Saturday is "ArtPARTY" at Collagecats. I look forward to my Saturdays because Collagecats artists build an art gallery in a day and later that evening we get to comment on everyones lovely art and get to know each other better.
I have joined other art groups that involve altered art/mixed media, but so far Collagecats has been the most friendliest and fun place to be. They really have a great group of very talented artists.
I have added my latest Journal art to this blog "King Inspire"...Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!
Since my dh is home and with lots of free time today....I think I will go pester him for awhile! hehehehehe

Have a wonderful and creative day!! Nancy

3 Comments:

Blogger MizCarla said...

Hi Nancy,
You blog looks great!! I will add your link to my typepad journal :D
http://collagecat.typepad.com/

xoxos
Carla

12:43 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Carla is the best! Welcome to the blog world...and I hope you have a fun party tonight!

4:09 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank You Both! Carla I added you to my links on my blog! *Hugs* Nancy

7:21 PM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home