Monday, March 27, 2006

Amusing Muse


Yesterday I was speaking of how I thought I was needing a break...ok got the laundry done lol...
But obviously my muse would not rest until I created something...well here it is. "My Muse" as you can tell she has a strange sense of humor...telling me to M'use it or lose it LOL

Sitting here waiting on snail mail....hoping I get my new Collage CD. It is chalked full of stuff to inspire me to create. At least that is what I am hoping for. I would like to get some new and different art going this week *hint* collage on canvas. Wish me luck hehe....

This next weekend starting Saturday thru the following Saturday I WILL be taking a break...My best gal-pal will be in town w/her daughter...So I am looking forward to that!

Happy creating! *hugs*

Nancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home